Along with eight pages of editorial content - including an interview with Yoko Ono and a preview of several album re-releases - the issue contains a number of full page tribute advertisements.
I don't know why I'm receiving Billboard; I figure I must have won it in a sweepstakes. I don't usually hold onto them, but I felt this issue was special.
I like the Beatles, but I wouldn't really call myself a fan; a true fan would be able to name all their albums, know all their music and their history, and I just like hearing it on the radio. So, rather than keeping this issue any longer, I decided to give it away to someone who will appreciate it more.
Comment on this post with the title of your favorite song by the Beatles or John Lennon.
No, your favorite song by Wings or the Traveling Wilburys doesn't count.
If your email is not visible on your GFC profile, please leave it in your comment.
EXTRA ENTRIES: For each item you complete, leave another comment here and be sure to include a link to your comments and tweets.
- leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post on Rhymes Schemes and Daydreams (1)
- follow Rhyme Schemes and Daydreams on Google Friend Connect
- visit my Crazy Kitty Chick blog and leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (1)
- *visit my Hurricane Safety blog and leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (1)
- *follow Auriette on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (1)
- *follow CrazyKittyChick on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (1)
You can earn a maximum of seven entries per household. Eligible comments must be made no later than 11:59pm ET on April 8, 2011. Entrants must be 18 or older, with shipping addresses in the United States or military APO/FPO addresses. One winner will be selected by random drawing no later than April 10 and notified by email. Winner must respond to the email with mailing address within 72 hours or another winner will be selected. The magazine will be packaged and sent media mail.